The Digital+ Partners team brings together professionals with experience in technology investing, corporate strategy and operations in Europe, the U.S. and Asia.
We leverage a diverse and complimentary skill set to provide active, strategic support to our portfolio companies.
IR & Office Manager Frankfurt
Digital+ Partners focuses exclusively on growth equity investments in B2B technology companies. We support companies with best-in-class technologies to grow into global digital leaders.
We differentiate ourselves through our deep B2B domain expertise and a global corporate network, which we leverage to provide our portfolio companies with high-impact, strategic support.
Digital+ Partners team members have decades of experience and a strong track record of supporting IndustrialTech and FinTech businesses on a global basis. Below are our current portfolio investments.
Positioning & Investment
- Invest exclusively in B2B technology companies; IndustrialTech and FinTech as key focus verticals
- Target minority equity investments of €10 – 20 million; further reserves for follow-on funding rounds
- Invest in companies with revenues of approximately €5 million (or above) and strong top-line growth
- Focus on companies with differentiated IP and proven technology platform
- D+ team actively supports management in planning and implementation of global scale-up strategies
- Leverage D+ advisory partners and global corporate network for on-the-ground operational support
Selected Focus Areas:
- Data analytics and machine learning
- M2M communication and data processing
- Robotics and ‘smart’ components
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Real-time data processing and analytics
- Security and fraud detection
- Multi-channel customer engagement
- Enterprise process automation
- Help refine corporate strategy & technology roadmap
- Sparring partner for operational processes, key strategic decisions
Global corporate network
- Benefit from direct access to a unique, global corporate network
- Identify new customers, sales & technology partners
- Support in development & implementation of global sales strategy
- Assist in identifying and onboarding key senior management talent
- Benefit from strategic and operational insights from on-the ground advisory network and a global corporate network
80802 München - Germany
Mainzer Landstr. 33a
60329 Frankfurt - Germany