Investment Professional – Late Stage Venture Capital / Growth Equity
Digital+ Partners (www.dplus.partners) is a European growth equity fund investing in high-growth B2B technology companies. We focus on businesses within the Industrial and Fintech verticals which have scalable, software and/or data-driven business models with unique IP and ambitious management teams. Our key technology focus areas include IoT, AI, connected vehicles, robotics, network technology, blockchain and virtual/augmented reality.
We are on track to closing our first EUR 300m growth equity fund (>50% committed), backed by leading global family offices, corporates and institutional investors. We have already made four investments out of our current fund and have a rich pipeline of further deal opportunities.
- Source and execute investments, including technology, market and product due diligence, negotiation of deal terms and structure;
- Take on leadership role for specific technology fields and investment verticals;
- Be a “co-entrepreneur” and active contributor to building the firm;
- Expand and build our global network of entrepreneurs and corporate leaders;
- Support existing portfolio companies, join company boards.
- Relevant professional experience (>2 years) in principal investing, management, operations or strategy consulting;
- Deep know-how in relevant technology domains;
- Highly motivated self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit;
- Team player with thought and people leadership skills;
- Advanced degree in information technology, electrical engineering or natural sciences with outstanding academic track record;
- Fluent in English with good knowledge of German.
In order to apply for the above role, please send your CV and a cover letter to Johanna Größer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your application.