We are building a portfolio of leading B2B technology companies. Our portfolio companies differentiate themselves through their unique technologies, exceptional management teams and strong growth momentum.
Fully automated, AI based talent acquisition and matching platform for essential worker (blue collar)
Digital+ Partners focuses exclusively on growth equity investments in B2B technology companies. We support companies with best-in-class technologies to grow into global digital leaders.
We differentiate ourselves through our deep B2B domain expertise and a global corporate network, which we leverage to provide our portfolio companies with high-impact, strategic support.
Positioning & Investment
- Invest exclusively in B2B technology companies, including software and hardware-enabled software companies
- Target minority equity investments of €10 – 50 million; further reserves for follow-on funding rounds
- Invest in companies with proven business models and strong top-line growth
- Focus on companies with differentiated IP and scalable technology platform
- Digital+ team actively supports management in planning and implementation of global scale-up strategies
- Leverage Digital+ advisory partners and global corporate network for on-the-ground operational support
- Help refine corporate strategy & technology roadmap
- Sparring partner for operational processes, key strategic decisions
Global corporate network
- Benefit from direct access to a unique, global corporate network
- Identify new customers, sales & technology partners
- Support in development & implementation of global sales strategy
- Assist in identifying and onboarding key senior management talent
- Benefit from strategic and operational insights from on-the ground advisory network and a global corporate network
The Digital+ Partners team brings together professionals with experience in technology investing, corporate strategy and operations in Europe, the U.S. and Asia. We leverage a diverse and complementary skill set to provide active, strategic support to our portfolio companies.
Investor Relations Manager
Chief of Investor Relations
Partner and CPO
Executive Assistant Manager
John Peter King