We are building a portfolio of leading B2B technology companies. Our portfolio companies differentiate themselves through their unique technologies, exceptional management teams and strong growth momentum.
Digital+ Partners focuses exclusively on growth equity investments in B2B technology companies. We support companies with best-in-class technologies to grow into global digital leaders.
We differentiate ourselves through our deep B2B domain expertise and a global corporate network, which we leverage to provide our portfolio companies with high-impact, strategic support.
Positioning & Investment
- Invest exclusively in B2B technology companies, including software and hardware-enabled software companies
- Target minority equity investments of €10 – 50 million; further reserves for follow-on funding rounds
- Invest in companies with proven business models and strong top-line growth
- Focus on companies with differentiated IP and scalable technology platform
- Digital+ team actively supports management in planning and implementation of global scale-up strategies
- Leverage Digital+ advisory partners and global corporate network for on-the-ground operational support
- Help refine corporate strategy & technology roadmap
- Sparring partner for operational processes, key strategic decisions
Global corporate network
- Benefit from direct access to a unique, global corporate network
- Identify new customers, sales & technology partners
- Support in development & implementation of global sales strategy
- Assist in identifying and onboarding key senior management talent
- Benefit from strategic and operational insights from on-the ground advisory network and a global corporate network
The Digital+ Partners team brings together professionals with experience in technology investing, corporate strategy and operations in Europe, the U.S. and Asia. We leverage a diverse and complementary skill set to provide active, strategic support to our portfolio companies.
Investor Relations Manager
Chief of Investor Relations
Partner and CPO
Executive Assistant Manager
John Peter King