Analyst Program (m/f/x) – Growth Equity Frankfurt
Digital+ Partners (www.dplus.partners) is the leading B2B Tech growth fund in Europe.
At Digital+ Partners our aim is to invest and help B2B technology companies with best-in-class technologies built by highly talented and passionate individuals to grow.
You will work with some of the most talented, knowledgeable, and creative problem solvers in the industry – to learn how to engage with entrepreneurs, how to find the next great company to invest in, how to structure and model deals and help shape the future of our portfolio companies, all hand selected B2B tech growth companies and the future global digital game changers.
We think it is a very exciting place to spend time and we are always looking for passionate, fast-paced, high energy and innovative people to join us on our journey. Most importantly: We are investing in each other’s success.
We actively encourage diversity.
The Analyst Program is a one to two years experiential journey designed for final year undergraduate (and graduate) students. As a new Analyst, you will learn about how to engage and develop relationships with entrepreneurs and build career-enhancing skills (including structuring and modelling of deals). The Analyst will be part of the investment team and will be guided by our Partners and other investment professionals. She or he will be fully involved in all steps of the lifecycle of a deal, from sourcing over investment towards portfolio value creation. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious entrepreneurial project within the growth equity industry.
Key contributions include but are not limited to:
Sourcing: Develop an understanding for business models that are most attractive to invest, including market and technology perspective in the fund’s strategic focus areas (e.g., IndustrialTech, Financial Services Tech). Prepare market maps to identify and engage with entrepreneurs of leading companies in relevant sectors. Source deals and analyze target companies. Getting to personally know inspiring entrepreneurs and the broader investment as well as with the leading corporate finance community.
Execution of the investment process: Manage the evaluation process for new investment opportunities, including rigorous commercial and financial due diligence (including financial modelling and valuation) as well as the analysis/negotiation of deal terms and structure.
Preparation of weekly internal meetings: Dealflow review, new investments opportunities and presentation of analyses carried out.
- The Analyst Program is open to final year undergraduate (BA.) (and graduate level) students with an excellent academic track-record and credentials in business or economics, information technology, engineering or natural sciences
- Previous internships in Venture Capital, Private Equity, a leading international strategy Consulting or large international Investment Bank or additional experience in start-ups or technology companies is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Passionate about new technologies, young tech companies and interacting with entrepreneurs
- Strong technical skills (financial modelling and valuation)
- Practical personality, excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Team worker with great communication skills
Join Us – and be part of something unique!
Moreover Digital+ Partners attends all kinds of events from campus visits to conferences, symposiums to networking. You will find all scheduled events on linkedIn. We hope you’ll come say “Hello” to us!