Finance Associate Intern (m/f/x) – Growth Equity CFO/COO Office Frankfurt or Munich
Digital+ Partners (www.dplus.partners) is the leading B2B Tech growth fund in Europe with currently over 700m USD AUM.
At Digital+ Partners our aim is to invest in B2B technology companies with best-in-class technologies build by highly talented and passionate individuals. Leveraging our deep B2B domain expertise and a unique, global corporate network we help to scale our portfolio companies into global digital game changers.
Our culture is fast-paced, energetic and innovative. With offices in Munich and Frankfurt, we work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work.
We offer year-round internship opportunities, at both of our office locations. The internship experience provides opportunities for graduate students to work on real, meaningful projects that directly support Digital+ Partners business.
Your tasks include:
- Work together with our finance team on key strategic initiatives of our fund
- Conceptualize and implement strategy to assess performance of portfolio companies and develop portfolio value creation initiatives
- Preparation of financial analysis, quarterly reports and investment committee presentations
- Financial due diligence and analysis of investment opportunities
- Develop and implement tools to support performance management of portfolio companies
- Review our key processes, outline improvements and implement changes
- Financial modelling and evaluation
- Excellent academic track-record and credentials with undergraduate degree (Bachelor) or at least two years of study experience from a leading university
- Strong technical skills (financial analysis, evaluation, modelling)
- Very good skills around MS Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Passionate about finance, strategy, new technologies and young tech companies
- Previous work experience in consulting, business development or finance units is a plus
- Strong team player, but also self-motivated and able to drive project forwards independently when required
- Practical personality, excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Fluent in English and German
Moreover Digital+ Partners attends all kinds of events from campus visits to conferences, symposiums to networking. You will find all scheduled events on linkedIn. We hope you’ll come say “Hello” to us!