Associate Intern – Growth Equity (w/m/d) Frankfurt or Munich
Digital+ Partners (www.dplus.partners) is the leading B2B Tech growth fund in Europe with currently 350m under Management.
At Digital+ Partners our aim is to invest in B2B technology companies with best-in-class technologies build by highly talented and passionate individuals. Leveraging our deep B2B domain expertise and a unique, global corporate network we help to scale our portfolio companies into global digital game changers.
Our culture is fast-paced, energetic and innovative. With offices in Munich and Frankfurt, we work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work.
We offer year-round internship opportunities, at both of our office locations. The internship experience provides opportunities for graduate students to work on real, meaningful projects that directly support Digital+ Partners business.
Your tasks include:
- Business and market research
- Screening and identification of investment opportunities
- Due diligence and in-depth analysis of investment opportunities
- Support in the preparation of financial analysis and investment committee presentations
- Financial modelling and evaluation support
- Work alongside portfolio company deal teams and selectively management teams on key value-creation initiatives
- Develop reports on specific emerging technologies and trends (e.g., robotics software, industrial VR/AR applications, regtech or payments)
- Excellent academic track-record and credentials with undergraduate degree (Bachelor) or at least two years of study experience from a leading university
- Strong technical skills (balance sheet analysis, evaluation, modeling)
- Very good skills around MS Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Passionate about new technologies, young tech companies and interacting with entrepreneurs
- Previous work experience in start-ups or technology companies is a plus
- Practical personality, excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Fluent in English and German
Please reach out to Christine Peter (firstname.lastname@example.org; 069 9072019 44) for further information or to apply for the role directly at email@example.com.
Moreover Digital+ Partners attends all kinds of events from campus visits to conferences, symposiums to networking. You will find all scheduled events on linkedIn. We hope you’ll come say “Hello” to us!