Associate Profile (m/f/x) – Growth Equity Frankfurt
Digital+ Partners (www.dplus.partners) is the leading B2B Tech growth fund in Europe.
At Digital+ Partners our aim is to invest and help growing B2B technology companies with best-in-class technologies, built by highly talented and passionate individuals.
You will work with some of the most talented, knowledgeable, and creative problem solvers in the industry – to learn how to engage with entrepreneurs, how to find the next great company to invest in, how to structure and model deals and help shape the future of our portfolio companies, all hand selected growth companies and the future global digital game changers.
We think it is a very exciting place to spend time and we are always looking for passionate, fast-paced, high energy and innovative people to join us on our journey.
We actively encourage diversity.
What we offer:
Starting as an Associate is the next logical step for someone who has a Master’s degree and around two years of working experience. We offer you multiple learning experiences in the most challenging growth equity market for B2B tech companies and promise you a steep learning curve. As Associate you will be a core member of the investment team and will work with our partners and other investment professionals. We aim to keep our teams small and agile, ensuring that all team members can play an integral role in the team’s success.
Key contributions include:
- Develop a market and technology perspective in the fund’s strategic focus areas (e.g., IndustrialTech, FinTech). Prepare market maps to identify and approach leading companies in relevant sectors
- Source deals and analyse target companies. Develop trusted relationships within the broader investment and corporate finance community as well as with corporates
- Manage the evaluation process for new investment opportunities, including rigorous commercial and financial due diligence (including financial modelling and valuation) as well as the analysis/negotiation of deal terms and structure
- Serve as sparring partner for portfolio companies during scale-up
- Help build up our firm, e.g., fund reporting, management of deal and contact database, networking
- Excellent academic track-record and credentials with graduate degree (MSc) in business or economics, information technology, engineering, or natural sciences
- Previous work experience (2-3 years) in Venture Capital, Private Equity, a leading international Strategy Consulting Firm or a large international Investment Bank; additional experience in start-ups or technology companies is a plus
- Passionate about new technologies, young tech companies and interacting with entrepreneurs
- Strong technical and analytical skills (financial modelling and valuation)
- Team worker with great communication and collaboration skills
- Self-starter with a curious growth mindset
- Fluent in English and German
Join Us – and be part of something unique! We are investing in each other’s success.
Please reach out to Christine Peter (email@example.com; 069 9072019 44) for further information or to apply for the role directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moreover Digital+ Partners attends all kinds of events from campus visits to conferences, symposiums to networking. You will find all scheduled events on linkedIn. We hope you’ll come say “Hello” to us!