Unsolicited application - Investment Professional (m/f/x) – Growth Equity Frankfurt or Munich
Digital+ Partners (www.dplus.partners) is the leading B2B Tech growth fund in Europe with currently over 700m USD AUM.
At Digital+ Partners our aim is to invest in B2B technology companies with best-in-class technologies build by highly talented and passionate individuals. Leveraging our deep B2B domain expertise and a unique, global corporate network we help to scale our portfolio companies into global digital game changers.
Our culture is fast-paced, energetic and innovative. With offices in Munich and Frankfurt, we work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work.
We are seeking an Investment Professional in Frankfurt or Munich who would enjoy helping us build Digital+ Partners further as an independent and self-motivated member of our team.
- Develop a market and technology perspective in the fund’s strategic focus areas (e.g., IndustrialTech, FinTech). Preparation of market maps to identify and approach leading companies in relevant sectors
- Source deals and analyze target companies. Develop trusted relationships within the broader investment and corporate finance community as well as with corporates
- Manage the evaluation process for new investment opportunities, including rigorous commercial and financial due diligence as well as the analysis/negotiation of deal terms and structure
- Serve as sparring partner for portfolio companies during scale-up
- Help build up our firm, e.g., fund reporting, management of deal and contact database, networking
- Advanced master’s degree in business or economics, information technology, engineering, or natural sciences
- Outstanding academic track record and excellent grades in school final examinations
- Relevant professional experience at a reputable private equity, growth equity or venture capital firm
- Experience in the technology sector or with digitalization initiatives
- Fluent in German and English
- Persuasive communication skills
- Strong business analysis and financial modeling skills
- Excellent IT software skills (incl. PowerPoint, Excel)
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated, and analytical mindset
- Enthusiastic, resilient to stress, and good-humored