Team-/ Executive-/ Partner Assistant (m/f/x)
For our Frankfurt office, we are looking for a Team-/ Executive-/ Partner Assistant – on an indefinite and full-time basis. We would like for you to help us expand our business independently and responsibly. We offer you the opportunity for growth and development within all tasks at hand.
You will be supporting two people in their daily business with any operational as well as organizational tasks (e.g., email correspondence, calendar management, travel planning, expenses): one of our Partners and the Chief People Officer, as well as an Investment Manager, both based in Frankfurt. A role with a lot of responsibilities in a young company that is continuously growing.
In addition, you have the opportunity to take on internal tasks (such as HR topics) and you will be working hand in hand with the other two Frankfurt-based assistants, running the office management together with them.
The team is made up of 5 assistants currently, split up over the Munich and Frankfurt office. We work together very closely and support each other not only with any potential challenges at work but also personally.
These are the benefits at Digital+ Partners:
- A feedback-bound year-end bonus
- 30 days of PTO
- The latest iPhonemodel as well as laptop
- A flat hierarchy and quick decision-making processes, that allow room for own ideas
- Regular team eventssuch as a monthly team lunch, a yearly office-wide offsite, as well as a yearly assistant offsite
- A generous yearly budget for trainings
- The possibility to invest into our current fonds
- Either a subsidized membership with qualitrainor a fully funded additional health insurance
- Drinks, mueslis, fruit, snacks all free of charge
Our expectations from you:
- Successfully completed job training and/or degree
- Some experience in the assistant field would be nice to have
- Fluent German and good English knowledge
- Advanced computer skills, esp. with MS Office
- Strong communication and team player skills and a professional manner with customers and colleagues
- Proactiveness, motivation, and humor
Digital+ Partners is made up of a motivated and ambitious team. We have fun at work, literally celebrate every single employee’s birthday, and are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please get in touch with our Executive Assistant Manager Anne Thornton: firstname.lastname@example.org